Work With Us
Personal Assistant to Founder
Iron Nomads is looking for a versatile and highly organized personal assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for senior management. In this role, you will be responsible for schedule management, scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling simple correspondence on behalf of the Founder. You will also be required to make travel arrangements, source and purchase items for the business and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a personal assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable a strong ability to think outside the box and problem solve.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing certain internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
- Copying, scanning, and printing documents, as well as taking notes.
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events & retreats and arranging refreshments, if required.
- Observing best business practices and etiquette.
Personal Assistant Requirements
- High school diploma or Thai equivalent.
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
- Must be a Thai national with Thai ID card.
- Must have own transport such as motorbike or car.
- Excellent spoken and written Thai and English
- 1-2 years of experience as a personal assistant would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, Google Docs and PowerPoint.
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Hours required: 30 hours per week.
Start date: As soon as possible.
Renumeration: Based on experience.
Location: Must be based in Chiang Mai.
Benefits: As per Thai law.